Call for Papers
Transcendence invites conceptual or empirical papers for submission as full papers or as poster presentations. Submissions on the conference theme may be made to the six tracks of the conference, as per guidelines given below.
Abstract submission deadline : September 30, 2019
Acceptance notification by : October 15, 2019
Full Paper submission deadline : November 24, 2019
Conference Dates : December 12-14, 2019
Submission Information and Guidelines
- Extended abstracts should be submitted by September 30, 2019. These should be about 2000 to 2500 words (excluding references). Authors may prepare their extended abstracts as per their choice or use the format suggested here.
- An abstract may be submitted to one track only. Maximum of two submissions per author.
- At the time of submission, an abstract/paper should not have been published or accepted for publication anywhere.
- Abstracts will be double-blind reviewed. Upon review, if a submission intended a for full-paper presentation is deemed better-suited for a poster presentation, then the author(s) will be invited to consider a poster presentation.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent by October 15, 2019. Authors whose submissions are accepted should submit their full papers or posters, and register for the conference, by November 24, 2019. At the time of submission of full papers and posters, a regular abstract of upto 200 words will also be required.
- Abstracts and papers should be submitted in pdf format. These should be typed in Times New Roman font size 12, double spaced, and formatted for A4-size paper with 2.5 cm margins all around. Appendices and references should be single spaced.
- Full papers should not exceed 10,000 words including appendices but excluding references. The total length of a paper may not exceed 30 pages. All pages should be numbered.
- Guidelines for submission of final posters will be provided in due course.
- Authors should observe the Chicago (Notes and Bibliography) Style, 17th Edition.
- The title, authorship, and any content of the abstract or paper/poster may not be changed once it has been submitted.
- To facilitate the blind-review process, any author-identifying information must not be included in the abstracts or in the full paper. Names and details of authors are to be entered on a separate online-form on at the time of submission.
- Before making any submissions, please check and ensure that your pdf attachment/file is virus-free.
- Submissions may be made only via Springer’s online submission platform on/after June 13, 2019. The submission link is below.
- The conference does not accept presentations in absentia. All attendees of the conference (including authors) are required to pay the registration fees. Authors whose papers/posters are accepted for presentation must register before November 24, 2019.
- Early-bird discounts (upto a maximum of 100 seats) are valid till August 31, 2019. Thereafter, other discounts are available to full-time students and to full-time faculty.
For clarifications or assistance, please fill this form and we will respond as soon as possible.
Link for Online Submission
Editorial Advisory Committee
Neharika VohraProfessor of Organisational Behaviour, IIM-A
Rajen K GuptaProfessor (Retd) MDI Gurgaon & IIM Lucknow
S RamnarayanClinical Professor of Organisational Behaviour, ISB
Sasmita PaloDean, School of Management & Labour Studies, TISS
TV RaoFounder & Chairman, TVRLS
Vasanthi SrinivasanProfessor of Organizational Behavior & HRM, IIM-B
Publication of the Best Research Papers
The best papers from the conference will be published as a Volume in Springer’s prestigious series ‘Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics’. This is subject to a review and approval process involving the editorial advisory committee of the conference and Springer’s editorial team.